At Harris Bricken, we preserve shut tabs on what is occurring around the globe, and we all know that our mates and purchasers do, as effectively. We’re comfortable to supply this podcast sequence: World Legislation and Enterprise, hosted by worldwide attorneys Fred Rocafort and Jonathan Bench, the place we take a look at the world by speaking with enterprise leaders, innovators, service suppliers, producers, and authorities leaders around the globe.
- Why Marco is much less bullish about Uruguay’s hashish sector than he was just a few years in the past.
- Uruguay’s strengths and weaknesses as a hashish actor.
- What Uruguay must do to get its canna mojo again.
- Uruguay’s broader political and financial surroundings.
- Colombia and different international locations to look at in Latam in relation to hashish.
- Marco’s expertise organising CannaPur and promoting it to Khiron.
- What makes canna startups thrive (or fail).
- Regional variations in Marco’s native Brazil.
- Uruguay’s outsized position in world soccer/soccer.
- Listening, and watching suggestions from:
Pink Roulette: An Insider’s Story of Wealth, Energy, Corruption, and Vengeance in In the present day’s China, by Desmond Shum
We’ll see you subsequent week for one more thrilling and informative episode after we sit down with Gregory Schaffer, creator of Rising Powers and the World Buying and selling System.